Exclusive on Plugin Boutique, you can save 25% OFF for limited time on the PolyM plugin, an accurate Polymoog Synthesizer emulation by Xils Lab!
Plugin Boutique has announced today a exclusive sale on the PolyM, an emulation of the Moog Polymoog Synthesizer by Xils Lab. During the month November, you can save a big 25% OFF discount on this nice plugin!
Unique features, unique sound : A few factors determined the iconic sound of the PolyM glorious ancestor : Two T.O.D Oscillators (Top Octave dividers), with PER NOTE Pulse Width Modulation, initially used to get a big polyphony (at this time). A gritty Moog designed 24db Ladder Filter. An acoustic Filter Bank. And, finally, a character full Resonator Bank.
- Two aliasing-free Top Octave Divider oscillators: One for the Sawtooth, the other for the Square.
- 71 emulated chips offering Mixer, VCA, envelope, 12db filter and Pulse Width Modulation for each of the available notes.
- Gorgeous 24db ladder filter, using the acclaimed XILS-lab zero-delay algorithm.
- 9 dedicated acoustic filters (Strings, Piano, Organ, Harps,..) carefully reproduced from the original model.
- 1 resonator filter bank using 3 parametric filters (6 and 12db) matching the original model.
- Three Vintage effects (delay, Phaser, Reverb)
- 9 modulation slots for endless sound possibilities.
- 1 monophonic envelope
- 3 monophonic, tempo sync-able, LFO
- All parameters are MIDI controllable
- More than 200 presets
PolyM for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is now on sale for 85€/$95 USD until November 26th, 2018.
Available here: XILS Lab PolyM